When was LegalZoom incorporated?
- LegalZoom was incorporated on July 12, 1999.
Where are LegalZoom's corporate headquarters located?
LegalZoom’s principal executive offices are located at:
101 North Brand Boulevard
Glendale, CA 91203
When was LegalZoom's Initial Public Offering? What was the offering price?
- LegalZoom became a publicly traded company on June 30, 2021. The company offered 19,121,000 shares at a price of $28.00 per share. The offering was lead-managed by J.P. Morgan, Morgan Stanley and Barclays. Bank of America, Citigroup, Credit Suisse and Jefferies acted as book-running managers for the offering. JMP, Raymond James and William Blair acted as co-managers.
What is LegalZoom's ticker symbol and on what exchange does it trade?
- LegalZoom’s shares are traded on the Nasdaq Global Select Market under the symbol “LZ.”
When does LegalZoom's fiscal year end?
- LegalZoom’s fiscal year ends on the thirty-first day of December of each year.
Who are LegalZoom's independent auditors?
- PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) LLP.
How can I buy and sell shares of LegalZoom stock?
- LegalZoom does not offer a direct purchase plan for investors. You may purchase shares of LegalZoom’s stock through a licensed securities broker.
How do I get information about LegalZoom shares that I own?
- LegalZoom does not have access to individual account information. All registered shareholders who have questions regarding their account status (e.g. number of shares, missing certificates, address changes, etc.) can contact LegalZoom’s transfer agent at: www.computershare.com. Otherwise, if you own your shares in a brokerage account, please contact your broker.
Does LegalZoom pay a dividend?
- LegalZoom does not pay a dividend at this time.
When is LegalZoom's annual meeting of shareholders?
- Details on LegalZoom’s annual meeting of shareholders can be found in LegalZoom's proxy statement when it is filed. Please click here to be notified of all upcoming events.
How can I obtain copies LegalZoom's SEC filings?
- LegalZoom files registration statements, prospectuses, periodic reports, including Annual Reports on Form 10-K, Quarterly Reports on Form 10-Q and Current Reports on Form 8-K among other required filings, with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). These documents are available on the SEC's website at www.sec.gov as well as under the “SEC Filings” link on the Investor Relations section of LegalZoom’s website at investors.legalzoom.com.
How do I contact LegalZoom Investor Relations?